Thursday, May 16, 2013

Guest Spot on The Happy Hour Round Table Episode 2

Image taken from thedrunkenmogul.com

I'm extremely late getting around to this announcement, but better late than never.  This past sunday I was a guest on GoblinRaset's (The Drunken Mogul) podcast The Happy Hour Round Table.  This was my first podcast and it was live on top of that. I was a little nervous and unsure what to expect.  Although we had some internet issues, I really enjoyed the experience.  I'm definitely looking forward to guest spots in the future!  Head on over to the domain of The Drunken Mogul and check out The Happy Hour Round Table Episode 2  and show GoblinRaset some love, since he just hit the 500k gold mark!  Also, Erogroth of GetRichWow.com  just hit gold cap, congratulations to the both of you on hitting your major goldmaking milestones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers and scammers, I'll have to moderate the comments.