Saturday, February 15, 2014

Selltacular's Sound - TSM Additions

You may or may not know that I'm leaving the Navy after 9 years of service and I'm moving back home pretty soon.  I do not know how long I'll be 'AFK' but I will be returning to the internet as soon as possible.  With that, I have something for all of you as sort of a temporary parting gift.


If you're using Trade Skill Master and don't have the TSM Additions Module installed, I highly suggest that you install it.  Otherwise, this 'gift' will be useless to you unless you use some other add-on (use TSM Additions instead) that plays a sound file when you make a sale.  As well as playing a sound when you make a sale, the module also provides a link to the item and a sale price when 'a buyer has been found for your auction', it also replaces that text in your chat window.  Additions also allows you to buy stacks from vendors in any amount you like.  Check it out if you haven't already!!


How to change the sound file in TSM Additions

If you open the TSM Additions folder, you'll see an mp3 file labeled 'register' .  This is the file that plays every time you make a sale.  If you want to change the sound file, you can remove the original mp3 and replace it with another of the same name.  I chose to create my own sound file to use for this.  Click this link to download the Selltacular Sound File.  Don't forget to rename it to 'register.mp3'  I hope you enjoy it!

UPDATE!!!!

I forgot to mention that you need to replace the file every time you update that module.  I always forget until I hear the 'default' register sound.

3 comments:

  1. Thats awesome! I opted for the Mario Bros coin sound. Thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!!! I'm sure my wife would do the same :) Glad I could help you out :)

      Delete
  2. Best of luck in the transition from Navy back to the civilian world! Hopefully you are getting all you can out of TAPS and the rest of the transition process.

    ReplyDelete

Due to spammers and scammers, I'll have to moderate the comments.